Our Information Collection
• We obtain your information when you register on the website to place an order, entering the contest, responding to a survey, or generally communicating through email or other site features.
• At the time of ordering or registration, we will ask you for your email ID, name, correspondence address, phone number, payment details. There is an option to visit our website anonymously.
• Information about gift recipients is mandatory to be provided and any information we collect would not be used for marketing purposes.
• We may use ‘cookies’ for enhancing your experience and gathering information about the visitors and their visits to our websites. More information about the same is given in the exclusive ‘Using the Cookies’* information.
Using your information
We may use your collected information at the time of registration, product purchase, entering promotion or contest, responding to a survey or marketing information in the following ways:
• Personalizing your website experience and allowing us for delivering the content type and product offerings that may interest you
• Permitting for better service in responding to customer service requests.
• Quick processing of the transactions
• Administration of a contest, promotion, survey, or other website features
• If you’ve opted for receiving our email newsletter, we might send you periodic emails. You can opt-out from our newsletter list by referring to the link for opting-out, removing, or modification of information that you’ve provided to us.
• In case, you haven’t opted for receiving the email newsletters, you’ll never receive our emails. The visitors who registered or participated in other site features will be given a choice whether they wish to be a part of our email list and receive the email communications from us.
Protection of Visitor Information
We implement different security measures to measure the safety of your personal information. We have secured networks that are accessible by only a very few people with special rights for accessing such systems and hence, the information is kept confidential. When you place orders or any account details, it uses secured access and the information is supplied via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The encryption process keeps the database protected.
*Using the ‘cookies’
Cookies are the small files that are transferred by the website or the service provider to the computer’s hard disk through your web browser. It shares your website’s or service provider systems for recognizing your browser and remembers certain information (on allowance). On our website, the cookies are used for remembering and processing the items in your shopping cart. It even allows our systems to know your preferences based on present website activity for the improved services. The cookies help compile data based on the site traffic and website interaction for offering site experiences and tools in the coming future.
The company may contract with third-party service providers for assisting the better understanding of the site visitors. The providers can’t use the information collected on our behalf as it is meant for improving our business only.
You can choose to get a computer warning every time the cookie is sent. The browser settings have information about these services. Each browser is different and the Help menu can be used for correcting or modification of your cookies. The turning off of cookies won’t give you access to many features that make your website experience efficient. Some functions won’t work properly with cookies off.
Disclosure of information to outside parties
We do not sell information or trade personal data without giving intimation to the customers with any advance notice. Whatsoever information will remain with HiCare Qatar and not be given to any third party, including the hosting partners and the other parties that assist us in the website operations, services, business conduction, or any other associates. The information can be released only in compliance with the law, protection of rights, or safety. Non-personal visitor information may be provided to the other parties for ads, marketing, or other uses.
Opting-out, removal, or modification of information
The modification of email subscriptions can be done by emailing us or modification of preferences in ‘My Account section. However, the email production schedule may still send any scheduled emails that are already in the process to be sent.
The deletion of the online account information from our database is feasible by signing into the ‘My Account’ section of the website and removing your details like shipping address, billing address, or payment information. We still may maintain the information about individual sales for our records but again, this information will not be used.
We may include third-party links to our website to provide you with the increased value. These linked sites have their own independent and private policies. The company holds no responsibility or liability for those activities or content to the linked sites. The integrity of our website will be maintained and we welcome any feedback about the linked sites in case of any issue.
Feedback and Queries
Any questions, comments, and concerns about privacy would be taken by our IT team. Please send us any feedback relating to privacy or any other issue at
Terms & Conditions
Please visit our terms and conditions section for establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability for using our website.